Thursday, September 15, 2011

Today is the day of my Buffalo Baby Shower. I am really looking forward to seeing everybody. My parents are driving up from Rochester, on a weeknight. My dad is going out to eat with Steve and my cousin John who has been living with us. Mom is coming with me.

I had a great time at the Rochester shower as well. It was so nice to see some people I hadn't seen in a long time, and I can't wait for the baby to wear and use everything that we got.

SO I have about 6 weeks left and I've gained about 30 pounds. I am hoping to stay where I am at this point. I've been trying to eat as healthy as possible.

Lately I have been loving waking up in the morning and putting on Good Morning America in the background. I don't know why - I just love it. I don't even watch that much t.v.

I am watching it right now while I type. I just want to stay on this couch all day, but I'll go to work in a minute. I'll go, especially because it's for babe.

Before I go, I'm just going to say I'm really not losing steam on this blog - I just haven't had any time at all lately. I did force myself to write and submit something to an essay contest last night, so this morning I thought I could write in my blog before work. I'm glad I was able to do that. I'm still working on my novel too. I guess writing is just my outlet - it's just an extension of myself, something I like to do, a lot. It will be especially fun to write about the baby when we meet him or her.

I was thinking about life, and I thought to myself - I'm happy to have my little family, and my cozy little house. If we ever got more money, we'd probably just travel more and our debts would be gone, and then we'd give to charity too. And Steve might open a restaurant then. But if we don't, that's cool too. Because I'm very happy just being...us.

Anyway. I'm going to work now. Hope you have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment