Thursday, June 23, 2011

Routines?

I love going on walks.

Since we got the dog, we've been walking a lot more. It's such a good feeling just to be out, walking under giant trees, next to the water, or even just along sidewalks with different houses to look at.

When I get out of work, I like to walk. And walking is FREE. You really can't beat it.

I've been wanting to get out to Allegany, Letchworth, and/or Ellicottville just to walk around for a day. Who is with me??

Anyway - I like this routine I have. I think people are either for or against routines. I like sliding into routines....and if I can, I'll keep up with it.

I like waking up, sitting down for some breakfast, and just eating while looking out the window at the trees. It's so nice.

Then, I go to work, come home for lunch, go back to work and come back home for dinner, a walk, and some writing or hanging out or getting things done around the house....or all of that. And then on the weekends - anything goes. Plans or no plans, I still try to fit in something at least as fun as a walk. I can't wait to take the baby on walks. I really can't.

I know that my routine will undergo changes - a lot of changes - but for now I really like what I've got. It makes me happy. I guess that's all I wanted to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment