Sunday, June 26, 2011

yesss

Last night's dinner was phenomenal.

Pork chops, baked potato with sour cream, extra sharp cheddar cheese chunks and butter, salad with cracked pepper ranch dressing, tomatoes and more extra sharp cheddar cheese, a fruit salad with raspberries, strawberries and peaches, and pork tenderloin marinated in Jamaican Jerk sauce.

So good.

This morning was buttermilk pancakes with strawberry sauce and eggs with ham and cheese and a decaf coffee and orange juice and toast, followed by a nice salad for lunch.

I love having a few good meals in a row. Not bad.

This was probably boring to read about....but these meals were so good, I just wanted them to last longer.

1 comment:

  1. Katie, I absolutely love reading your blogs! I just caught up and read your June entries! You clearly are a funny girl. The humor in your writing is sincere and made me smile the entire time!

    Just what I need after long, long days of work!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete