Thursday, June 30, 2011




I'm trying to blog better. I thought I'd spice this up with a picture. This is not our firepit. But it is a firepit and I'm really happy we are getting a firepit this weekend.

Today we took our dog for a walk and the cat followed us the whole way. I love our pets. We were seriously considering for a while giving our cat to a(nother) good home....but we reconsidered. It looks like the meowing litle guy is staying with us. Yes he meows....yes he is strange...yes he is confused a lot...but who isn't, really.

Anyway...

Tomorrow is another doctor's appointment!!
Then Friday night we get to see our friend Whitney who has been living far away in Columbus, Ohio!!
Then Saturday we go to the farmer's market and our veggie co-op and run a few errands for a few upcoming weddings :)
Then after that we'll probably use that firepit.

Anyway....
I can't believe how much my life has changed. Baby coming, better job, eating better, fire pit...oh boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment