Saturday, October 15, 2011

I am so so happy for today!!!!!!


It really IS the Sweetest Day!

Steve and Vin have FINISHED the room!!!

We are going out to breakfast this morning to get a bagel at Panera, and then we're off to deliver some surprises to some very kind people who have helped us along the way with the room!!

THEN we are coming back home and loading up the finished room with the rest of babe's things!!!

THEN I'm taking pictures and showing everyone how beautiful it looks, because they did an absolutely beautiful job!

I can't wait for babe to be here and to enjoy the best room of this house! :)

Like I said before....nothin' but the best for babe!!!

I am so so happy about today. Breakfast, presents for others, and of course, BABE'S ROOM IS DONE!!!

It is the sweetest day ever. :) :) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment