Saturday, December 3, 2011

I do a lot of my thinking in the shower.

Hmm. Do I want to erase that sentence? 

I do a lot of my thinking outside of the shower, too. I just feel like I do really spectacular thinking in the shower.

I take really hot showers, so maybe this means I should just sit in a jacuzzi all day long to be fully functional and always have spectacular thoughts.

Oh, and I could get pizza delivered to my jacuzzi, because I usually get pretty good ideas when I am eating, too.

Well, that is halfway true. I mostly just like eating and while I eat I'm thinking about how much I like eating. So really I just would want to eat pizza while I'm hanging out in the jacuzzi. 

I'm really getting away from my original intended thought for this blog entry.

Did anyone notice that I discovered how to change the font to "Georgia"? 

That was not my original thought for this blog entry, either, but I really am impressed that I was able to make that happen.

And I thought about it just now because I was about to write what I was originally going to write for this blog entry, which is this:

I have discovered a little tool that tells me how "heavy the traffic" is on my blog. It does not tell me who looks at it of course because that must violate some form of HIPPA for the internet world or something but it does tell me how many "hits" I get and let me tell you I feel like a celebrity!

I never thought so many people might be reading! So then in the shower today I thought - wow - my audience is slightly bigger than I previously thought (mainly myself and my husband and maybe some person on the internet who randomly got to my website after searching for the word "life" on google and ended up on page 67 or something and somehow my blog came up and then he or she said "Hmm, maybe I will check this thing out again, this chick really gets it.") 

Anyway I just wanted to mention that I really appreciate you guys - whoever you are - who are actually reading this! 

That all being said I want to say just one or two things I've had on my mind:

I have to go back to work on Monday. It is looming over my head like a really large person sitting on a swing that has really tiny thread and there's an invisible person sitting next to the swing with an invisible pair of scissors (I have to admit I am an excellent speller but scissors just took me a very long time to figure out - that one and exercise get me every time).

I am looking forward to seeing everyone at work. I really missed everybody.

I am a little apprehensive about the following things, however:
1. Saying goodbye to Corinne - if only she could come too. She would be great! A little noisy at times, but who isn't? Right?
2. Just getting used to work again - that seems like it should be a big shift from the skill set I have been used to the past few weeks!
3. None of my clothes fit correctly. I look like a warrior princess, only not in a good way. 
4. I'm going to go through Roseanne withdrawal. I really like Netflixing that!
5. I will also miss Dr. Drew's Lifechangers and those ridiculous court shows that I never used to like but they really grew on me - I was in awe of my fellow man and I just wanted to give all the contestants books to read and I wanted to know what they thought of them. I will also forever regret not knowing the schedule of when Bob Ross's show was on PBS. I only caught it once the whole time I was out, and didn't see it again. I could watch that guy paint happy trees all day long. It is so relaxing!
6. I'm sure I'm apprehensive about more things - this is a very lifechanging event happening on Monday - but at least I don't have to go into labor this Monday! Hmm. I guess with anything I could say "At least I'm not going into labor!" That really does have a slightly calming effect. I am just realizing this. As in: "Man, I really don't want to take the garbage out tonight.....but at least I'm not going into labor!" I guess it kind of works. I like it. 


OK I think that's all for now. I just....had to write again. I have to give the people what they want, after all ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment