Monday, December 12, 2011

Tonight we decorate the Christmas tree. 

First Steve has to run a few errands, and I've got to make a dent on the laundry.

So, hopefully tonight we decorate the Christmas tree.

Actually, I should probably get to work......this stuff isn't going to do itself!

I did want to say, though: I did it again! I went to the gym this morning. Hopefully I can keep this up!!!

I did make a quick goal list-- this is what I am trying to do each day in a nutshell (with Steve's help of course-this list would be very difficult on my own!)  :

-Gym
-Work
-Dinner
-Clean
-Walk the dog
 (And of course give Corinne all of my love :) )




I feel very blessed. I feel blessed to be able to do everything on that list. I am very thankful for my life.  I hope life is treating you all well, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment