Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day Five Part 3

After a quick trip to Target to get a helmet for my husband (for biking), I have many things on my mind.


#1 Who exactly was that seemingly 95 year old woman who passed by us several times with a cart full of Fancy Feast?



#2 Why is it that any time I walk past any magazine I automatically want to buy it? My husband calls me "The consumer." I think this is quite a hefty title, but I will take it. He also calls me this while I walk past semi-organized end-caps, chocolate, any form of candy, and anything bright and shiny in general.


#3 I love any place where I can get anything I could ever dream of in one spot. Including a Starbucks Skinny Vanilla Latte on Ice. Yum.


#4 I am not as superficial as I seem in this post. I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment