Thursday, July 22, 2010

Next Day

I am not lying-I just wrote almost an entire post and it somehow got deleted! I should have clicked the "Save Now" button. Now that sentence has been saved. That's good. Anyway it was just some jibber-jabber about how I actually made it through 4 miles today. I don't know how, but I won't question it. You'd think a body getting used to a life similar to that of a jello mold would have a crazy time on the treadmill....Well I won't lie, it IS a crazy time...but at least I am doing it.

That being said-and saved- I will admit I cannot post for the next few days, as I am going on vacation and will have no access to the internet. I mean...I am not going somewhere where the hermits live, I am going to Cedar Point for the first time, but I won't be able to get to a computer anyway.

I have figured out, however, that I have done enough "extra posts" at this point to be good until I get back....I will return to this writing business on Monday. Perhaps I will have some interesting stories to tell. Stories more interesting than equating myself to a jello mold.

Oh my look at the time-I'm late! I have to go do a few things...have a good day, all! (If there is anyone yet to call "all"!)

No comments:

Post a Comment