Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day Four

OK So Day Four was not the next consecutive day, but that was because our puppy chewed through the power cord for the laptop. Not that I am into making excuses, but I really had no way of accessing the internet yesterday, especially as I had no time to go to the Apple store for a power cord. Not to mention that cord cost $80 to replace! I did have some reservations about replacing it, as well, seeing as my computer has been dropped more times than I'd like to publicly declare and it makes horrendous noises for the first 20 seconds after opening it, but, I really am not in the market for a new computer at this time, and this one is still functional, so I decided to suck it up and buy the new power cord.

I guess most of my financial philosophy is to save money, and get nice, new appliances/whatever needs to be replaced when there is really no hope of salvation for that old thing that has died. That way, I have some really nice new things, and some things that are just living until they die and happen to be very very old and beat-up. But...this way I am not being excessive/wasting money and I have what I need and what I want. I wonder if any of that made sense.

I am a rationalizer. Everything makes sense to me.

So I got that new power cord is the bottom line. And now I can type on this space of internet once again! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment