Friday, July 16, 2010

Day Seven

So.

I was in a coffee shop at dusk tonight with my husband.

I ordered a Green Tea, he ordered an Espresso.

There was a woman singing and playing folk music on the guitar, there were people sitting and sipping on various concoctions, while the sun sank behind houses, trees, and tall and short buildings surrounding us.

The coffee shop had different colored scarves and lamps with shades of red and purple and blue.

I noticed a newspaper abandoned at another table, I grabbed it, and we sat.

We talked, but I don't remember about what.

He was wearing his glasses and a button down shirt, I was wearing a dress. We had just come from a rehearsal dinner for our friends getting married.

All I kept thinking was how much I love being married to Steve, and how I could sit there forever with him.

I just want that moment to last a little longer, so I thought I'd write it out on here....save it, like taking a picture.

I'm the only one who ever reads this, anyway.

But if I have a reader...hope you weren't too grossed out. I just love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment