Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 91 


Quarter to 9 on a Friday night. My lofty plans are to fold laundry and go to bed. I wonder what will happen if I actually catch up and we suddenly have no more laundry. Will it be like on LOST with the Hatch? What will happen? 


My life is just as dramatic as cable t.v., if not more so. Someone should make a reality t.v. show on my life. Put me on Bravo, I won't mind. We can all find out together what will happen with this laundry. It will be a nail-biter for sure.


Actually, this reality-t.v. show of me really is sounding intriguing the more I am thinking about it.  We could all find out together, on t.v., if I get a sewing machine this year! And then we can all find out if I manage to create things with it that do not look like Frankenstein made them! 


And we could actually watch me bake cookies. I love it. I have no idea how I look when I do that. I just know that my kitchen ends up with flour all over it, and it stays in my hair through a couple of showers. That could be t.v.-able.


T.V.-able? I'm already making up words! Move over Jessica Simpson A-La 2004! Move over, hills! I will bring fashion to the screen! I'll bring back the scrunchie or something. Oh my God if the scrunchie were brought back?! Or that little wave thing people did with their bangs? 


I am telling you, people, this would be an interesting show. So much drama. My butt is like Kim Kardashian's butt. I can do this. 


I guess for now I'll settle for finding this one out on my own - hopefully I win my battle with the laundry tonight.


If I don't - well, that just means I've passed out on the couch watching old episodes of The Hills on netflix just because I reminded myself that show existed.


And if I do - I really have no idea what will happen. I'm not kidding, this is a pretty dramatic thing to happen! Ohh, I wonder what will happen......


Here I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment