Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day 96

So....this may be Day 96, but it is the 200th post I have ever posted to my blog. This makes me happy.

Anyway, on a completely different note....please take a minute to read this: http://www.momsinmaine.com/2012/05/wake-up-moms-youre-fighting-the-wrong-fight/

My friend Tonya posted it to facebook - it is worth taking a minute or two to read about it and think about it.

I had to go back to work after just six weeks of disability ("maternity leave") - once Corinne was born. It was certainly not enough time. I miss her all the time. I think just having time to bond with your baby is important, at the very least.

There are a lot of things I think America could stand to change - it's diet, it's educational practices, and this are at the top of my list....but they're not the only issues. There are problems everywhere...but maybe your signature on the petition mentioned at the bottom of that above-mentioned article could help one of them.

That's all I have to say...oh yeah, and thanks, Tonya, for sharing that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment