Saturday, May 12, 2012

Day 92

It is so much fun to dress Corinne up. I cannot get over it. She was wearing a little dressy top with some pink leggings....and then she spit up all over it...and she's wearing a pajama-type of outfit...but...when we go to Rochester....I fully plan on dressing her up again!

That is right, we go to Rochester tonight! We're going to stay until tomorrow night. I thought, why not go see my mom on Mom's Day?? And then we'll be back for dinner at Steve's mom's house.

It will be my first Mother's Day. Well, last year I was pregnant on Mother's Day...so this is my first one with Corinne here. I just want to spend the day in Rochester.

Anyway - hope you all have a good day!


2 comments:

  1. Happy First Mother's Day!!! I will be having a wonderful one too, since I'll be spending it with Rachel, Tim & Holly. I'm so, so happy that we are all together ( not to mention Holly is making one of her divine cake creations for the occasion). It just doesn't get any better than that!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Happy Mother's Day to you as well!! I hope you have had a fabulous day! :)

    ReplyDelete