Saturday, May 19, 2012

Day 99

Seems I'm not alone in being alone....

That is how I feel. I feel like when I've been blogging and saying things, even REALLY random things, people talk to me about how they feel the same. It feels pretty nice knowing that even though people are really really different, some things really keep us together.

Man that came out so cheesy!!

Maybe it is my nerves again. I feel like I should have something profound to say for tomorrow. The 100th day. Maybe something profound will come. Maybe it won't. I really don't know. That usually happens, though. My nerves will cut into a situation - and it ends up being really good, or a pretty sizable mess.

Who knows, maybe it will just be one or two readers reading my 100th post. If it's you...thanks. Thank you all for reading.

We'll see what I have to say. I really have no idea what I'll have to say!

Right now I just want to say thanks...and...oh my goodness tomorrow is the 100th day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment