Friday, February 24, 2012

Day 14:


Stupid Newton's Law.


Or Newman's Law.


Or Murphy's Law - that's the one.


Today is my Birthday!


I lost my phone.


Can't find it anywhere.


So the one day I might get some messages


I can't get them.


Murphy is my nemesis.


This is just like Murphy to have this law


and get me every time with it.


Like on our honeymoon


when we booked a room


but it didn't stick


in the system


and we ended up 


in an 


econo lodge.


Lame.


BUT


at least


(at the very least)


I ate birthday cake three times today


and they decorated my desk


at the office


and I got a card from Steve


that said


he owes me





charm bracelet


and I


got to kiss my baby


and hold her


and play


and so


Murphy


can just


eat my stinkin' shorts.

1 comment:

  1. OK, Katie, I think there's a connection here, and maybe you can help me find it. You think the laundry is attempting to eat you, And Tim sent his phone for a spin in his washing machine, and you lost your phone ( so sorry that happened, especially on your birthday. That really stinks, no pun intended re: your piles of dirty laundry). Hmmmm...maybe there's another day in your blog in there somewhere. Hope you find your phone!

    ReplyDelete