Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 25


Wow, I can't believe I am 1/4 of the way through my goal!


When I've met my goal of 100 posts, it will be May. 


At least, if I have the counting done correctly!


This makes me think....


Here are some speculations that I have about May.


I wonder if I will be bathing suit ready at that point?


I wonder if there is such a thing as bathing suit ready?


Maybe I will be so bathing suit ready I will be a bathing beauty.


I wonder if I'll have started work on my garden at that point?


Maybe it will be glorious and so full of flowers people will walk into our back yard and faint at the prettiness.


Probably it will not be started yet.


I wonder if we'll be going on nightly walks with the baby and our dog at that point?


I wonder if we'll have gone to the market with Corinne yet?


I want to use our little carrier thing that would go on Steve or I and just shop at the market. I want to do this so badly. I want her to see everything. 


I wonder if my novel will actually be totally proofread by that point?
Ahhh my novel it is getting so good! AHH!


I wonder if we'll have a new fridge, that doesn't ooze out ooze?


(I wonder why we do not have a new fridge yet that does not ooze out ooze?)


I wonder, I wonder, I wonder.


Anyway --


3 reasons why I'm baking cookies tonight:


1. To spread a little lovin' 


2. So I can have an excuse to dance around the kitchen and perhaps have a spoonful of cookie dough


3. Because cookies are delicious.


That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment