Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 34


3 Mamas I admire:


1. My Mom - 8 kids. Not a small feat.


--Something she has said, "Charity begins at home." So true, Mama Manch, so true. Gotta get what needs to get done at home, and then if you have any energy left, go out and do some more good. Volunteer or something. I love that.


2. Steve's Mom - 5 kids. Watches 3 grandkids all the time. So many little feet.


--Something she has said, "Bacon is my favorite food." It truly is delicious, and yes, it does need to be said. My goodness bacon is delicious. I haven't even had meat in months (and I'm fine with that; but I still love just the smell of bacon, that's how good it is). That lady has good taste, and is pretty amazing in many ways. 


3. Mother Teresa. A world full of kids to take care of. My goodness.


--Something she has said, "If you want a love message to be heard, it has got to be sent out. To keep a lamp burning, we have to keep putting oil in it."


So true, Mother Teresa, so true. Gotta spread the lovin' somehow.


Three mamas I love. 



I just...........I think everybody has challenges that they work through, and that they've got to work through, all the time. I think that I really admire everyone for some reason or another. I just wanted to give a little "Shout out" to some people who really know (or knew) what's up. And happen to be mamas (in one way or another).

No comments:

Post a Comment