Friday, March 16, 2012

Day 35


This weekend I plan on making 3 delightful dreams come true.


1. Get a manicure with hot.pink.nails.


2. Find a teapot and buy that teapot. I must stop simply talking about the teapot. That can be a metaphor for life. Get that teapot! 


3. Bake a chocolate cake from scratch. It's my co-worker's birthday on Monday, and my turn to bring in the cake. And baking is one of my most  favorite things to do in the whole entire world. So I'm totally baking the cake. And I will be testing the batter as well. That is truly the only way to know one is on the right track as a baker. I must do what is right with that.


Those are my delightful dreams.....I hope you're making your dreams come true too this weekend. Life is too short not to ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment