Friday, March 30, 2012

Day 49

Soo I've been working until 6 or 7 almost every night for the past few weeks.

I like my job, but being away from my baby girl for that long really gets me down.

So, I'm just going to write a list of 3 things I want to do this weekend with Corinne so I don't have to think about how I just got home at 7:30 and she fell asleep at 8:45 (That is simply not enough time with Corinne), and instead I can think about being with her this weekend.

 1. I want to just cuddle her and kiss her and snuggle.


2. I want to take her to a store or two with Stevie, and show her the world just a little bit at a time.


3. I want to dance with her and sing and talk with her. She is a very good talker. Her growls are fantastic.




 I just miss her. She's sleeping and I hear her sighing in her sleep and I'm sighing too because it is tough to be apart. But....I'm glad the weekend is here. I'm glad I can see her all day and all night for two whole days. 


Oh, I just read this over. I am such the complainer today. I hope you all have fabulous weekends....and I hope you all get to do at least three fun things while you're weekending.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment