Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 38


Yesterday I posted my post just after midnight. Even though I HAD posted my post for the day....it felt really strange not writing a blog that day! They say it takes about 30 days to form a habit. I can truly attest to that!!


That being said....here I am posting at a normal time. And tonight's topic: 


3 things I've been finding myself doing (and I never ever thought these things would happen)


1. Craving salads. I had one for dinner tonight and it was fantastic. It had raspberries and a little bit of cheese and a really good dressing and arugula. Oh my!


2. Actually being able to paint my own nails without it getting all over my skin and having it look like I got into some kind of horrific accident! Dios mio. My nails look pretty sweet. 


3. Caring about the way something is worded. Okay so I have cared before...but...it just got real. Like....for example...I just found out that "Still Life" plural is actually "Still Lifes". It blew my mind. I mean....a still life painting is just a snap shot of life, and not really alive, and so when it is plural it can't be still lives or still living because neither of those statements are true! At least, that's why I think it's pluralized that way. Anyway sometimes I find myself thinking about things like that. I mean....I think about a lot of things. But sometimes I just get pretty amazed at why things are worded the way they are. Stevie says that jazz is the, "Truest form of expression, because it can express emotion more readily than language." That is really interesting to me, too. Where would we be without music? Where would we be without words?

Maybe we'd all just feel like gorillas trapped in a cage.


I don't know.


I really don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment