Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 45


Corinne likes to growl at us.


If you try to get her to talk, she will say, "GROWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOWLOWLOWLOWL."


If you try to get her to sing, she will say,
"
GROWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOWLOWLOWLOWL."


If you dance with her, she will say, 
"GROWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOWLOWLOWLOWL ."





The dog turns his head to the side when she talks like that. Her hair sticks straight up in the air, and she growls. She is totally ridiculous and I love it. I'd do anything for that little chubby cheeked-lady woman.


Including trying to sing her to sleep. I tried singing Phantom of the Opera songs to her tonight and I kept getting interrupted by Steve laughing at me in the kitchen. Apparently I'm not headed for American Idol any time soon, but at least we still have our china. And she fell asleep. She just sighed. 


I wonder if she'll growl in her sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment