Thursday, April 12, 2012


Day 62

What has happened to me?

I just ate about 13,000 vegetables for dinner.

And it was delicious.

Seriously, who have I become?

I feel so adult-y.

Here are 3 adult-y things I'd like to do.



1. Put fresh paint on the rooms of our house that need it. 


I imagine the whole painting experience to be something amazing and nice and happy.



But I am sure instead Steve and I will wind up feeling and looking like him:

  


2. I also want to make my garden pretty. Bright flowers. Veggies. Color and fun. Yes.




3. I would ALSO like to lose a couple pounds by the summer time. Arg why do I always add losing a couple pounds to my hypothetical to do lists? Why can't I just hypothetically schedule fun things instead?
Like wearing a mu mu and eating chocolate chips while luxuriously stretching on the couch? 



No comments:

Post a Comment