Monday, April 30, 2012

Day 80

I want to learn to sew on a sewing machine.

I want to make this for Corinne - I saw it on pinterest:













                  

I also want to make dresses out of clothes that don't fit me the right way anymore. 

That would be fantastic. 

So - 

I'm starting to feel dizzy with all of the things I want to do

-be a supermom to a superbaby

-write an amazing novel

-learn to sew

- run, run, run

-home improvements

-visit my peeps every once in a while 

-help Stevie with all of his awesome charitable ideas

I really do want a lot...but I don't necessarily think that is a bad thing.

Sometimes I think about Sparta v Athens...the people who worked out all the time and the people who studied all the time. I think Americans are supposed to be both of those. Smart and strong. They're supposed to be everything - or at least they feel that way a lot. And then in trying to be everything we all get spun up and caught up and all of a sudden you're running on a treadmill watching some muted footage of butts getting smaller on t.v. and thinking, "My God, look at all those shrinking butts on T.V." and then you lose track of your train of thought because of all those butts.

That just happened to me the other day.

Anyway- I can't speak for all of America...it's just the way it feels to me. So I think what I'll do is just try not to feel so overwhelmed all the time. Just do my thing....and dream my dreams during my busy day and then maybe some of them will come true. Maybe all of them will come true. I feel like if you're throwing a bunch of balls in the air, you have a higher chance of catching one than if you didn't do anything at all.


You never know. I just hope that butt show isn't on when I go back to the gym - it was disturbing to me.













No comments:

Post a Comment