Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 72


Soo according to my statistics here I have some fans in Russia! 


Here's a shout-out to my comrades!! Heyyyyyy!


I feel amazing right now. I just went to a sister-act church.


If you live in or near Buffalo, NY, please go to St. Joseph's church on Mainstreet on a Sunday at 11:30 a.m. You will think to yourself, "Am I in Sister-Act?" And then you will be so happy it is unbelievable.


Right now I feel like this song feels:




Oh my goodness I know what I'm going to do. I'm going to bake up some Cookie Karma!


I'm giving them to my sister in law Mary to give to her coworkers at Summit Educational Resources. Here's a link for more information on that school:


http://summited.org/


 Those teachers need some love. Their days are long and hard. Cookies are something I'd like to give them...and so I will.


I challenge you to do a cookie karma. Bake some cookies for someone you know who needs them. I guarantee fantastic things will happen. It is magic. I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment