Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 76


Tonight I'm going to the gym and I'm going to run/walk three miles.


This should be interesting, because I've started to walk like one of these things:


a) an Ostritch


b) a great, great, great, great grandma


c) a snail


I haven't decided which is the most accurate. But they're each pretty close.


I'm tired from work. I just did some housework and snuggled with my baby. 


She is so pretty. She has Stevie's smile. It lights up the whole room. She had her 6 month appointment today. Here are her stats:


87th percentile for height - she's TALL!
47th percentile for weight 
15 pounds, 10 ounces


She's our love! 




Welllll, the baby is in bed now. I've written a little bit. It's time to go to the gym. There are a million reasons to go, and none not to. I would only want to stay to hang out with the baby....and she's asleep. OK - I would want to stay to hang out with Stevie, too...but I'll see him later. No excuses. Gym time.


I had to get some earphones that wrap around my ears, because those annoying little earbud things keep popping out of my ears. Do they work for anyone???


I tried creating a contraption with a headband holding in the ear buds, but I looked like I was visiting planet Earth from some other planet and it didn't work anyway so I just gave in and bought new earphones. Much, much better.


Does anyone have any suggestions for workout music?? Please let me know. 


Hope you all have a good night.

1 comment:

  1. I would vote for Abba. I love exercizing or doing housework to any of their music. Of course, that may not appeal to your generation, but it does to this "oldster"! lol

    ReplyDelete