Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 73




I don't feel like writing anything tonight.


I feel kinda down.


Maybe the cookie karma didn't work this time.


Maybe I should just go to bed.


Stepped on the scale today - I weigh the same as I did last Monday.


Went to work - sleet outside. All day.


Went grocery shopping.


Came home and the baby was exhausted. We only had a few hours together.

Watched an episode of "Game of Thrones" - it made me want to write. Then it made me feel like I needed more energy to write. And I don't have any tonight.



I keep thinking about a lot of people who need help.


I really want to do something to help. I've been thinking of running...and raising money.


I don't even know if anyone would sponsor me.


I don't know. I'm in a weird mood.


And now it's 10 p.m.


And I'm tired.


And I don't feel like writing anything tonight.


Sometimes I think about getting another tattoo.


Of a dove.  Just an outline.


I need to remind myself somehow


that even though it's dreary outside


and it's dark out 


when I wake up


and when I come home


there is hope somewhere


leaning on my shoulder.



2 comments:

  1. I felt sad for your usual bubbly perky self after reading your blog today. Tomorrow is going to be a bright new day, and you'll be your happy self again! ( I hope) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today was a better day, Gail. Thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete